Clinical Carbide Burs
The first step in selecting the proper burr is to pick the best shape and cut style.
- Selection of shape and diameter should be based on the work piece, and the operation to be performed.
- Generally speaking, they can be used for both dental, Jewellery and windshield reparation.
- Burs have 8 basic shapes:
- There are 12 kinds of standard styles for your choices as following:
- Besides the above standard types, we have the following special purpose carbide burs
metal cutting carbide burs: FG1931, FG1932, FG1957, FG1958, FG2057
amalgam preparation carbide burs: FG245, FG246
scaling carbide burs: FG flame, FG perio
trimming and finishing carbide burs: TF7901, TF7902, TF7903, TF7611, TF7612, TF7613
TF7114, TF7214, TF7714, TF7204, TF7205
The second step in selecting the right shank size for the carbide burs.
- For this kind of dental carbide burs, we have 7 kinds of shank as following for your selection. FGSS, FG, FG long head, FG surgical, RA, RA surgical, HP shank.
Name ISO Diameter Length FGSS 313 1.60mm FG 314 1.60mm FG L 315 1.60mm FG SURG 316 1.60mm RA 204 2.35mm RA SURG(25) 206 2.35mm RA SURG(34) 206 2.35mm HP 104 2.35mm